Easy Summer Trifle Recipe with Native Bush Honey
Make the most of the berry season and whip up this easy summer fruit trifle in no time at all. Adding honey to the cream makes it extra special. This dessert looks amazing and tastes even better – sure to be a hit with the kids (and the big kids too for that matter)!
- 6 sponge finger biscuits
- 1 cup store-bought custard
- 400g tinned peaches in juice, 4-5 slices per glass
- Punnet of fresh raspberries
- ½ cup cream
- 2 Tbsp. MVH Native Bush Honey
- Break the biscuits into chunks and distribute between 4 large glasses.
- Add the custard, followed by the fruit.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add the honey and whisk into the cream until it is well combined. Spoon on top of the fruit. Serve immediately.