Honey and Coconut Biscuits – made with our Autumn Gold Honey.
Everybody loves a bit of honey on toast, or hot lemon honey and ginger. But why not treat yourself to some Honey and Coconut Biscuits, made with our Autumn Gold Honey. It’s mellow and toasty, just what you need to get you through the last of the winter chills!
Check out the recipe below:
Honey Coconut Biscuits
- 100g butter
- 2 Tbsp. MVH Autumn Gold Honey
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Melt the butter and honey together, leave to cool
- Place flour, sugar and coconut into a bowl
- Mix the egg and milk into the cooled honey mixture
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well
- Roll into balls and place on a cold tray
- Press with a fork to flatten
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes depending on the size
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.