Honey & Garlic Salmon Recipe with Autumn Gold Honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp of MVH Autumn Gold Honey
- ½ Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 salmon fillets, skin on
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, and lemon juice and put aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a cast-iron pan over a medium-high heat.
- Mix together the smoked paprika, salt and pepper then rub over the flesh of the salmon.
- Cook the fillets for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the fillets and pour the sauce made earlier over the top. Continue to spoon the sauce from the pan over the fillets while they cook for another minute.
- Remove from the pan and serve on a bed of rice with some shaved spring onion and a side of greens.