Honey & Vanilla Panna Cotta Recipe with Autumn Gold Honey
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- ⅓ cup MVH Autumn Gold Honey
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. unflavoured gelatine
- Mix the milk and lemon juice in a small bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Place ½ cup of the cream in a small saucepan with the vanilla, honey and sugar and heat, stirring continuously, until dissolved. Simmer for another minute.
- Bloom the gelatine in a glass with 2 Tbsp of water before adding to the cream mixture. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Allow to cool, stirring often. Meanwhile, lightly whip the remaining cream before adding it to the mixture. Add the milk and lemon then whisk until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 3 or 4 glasses then cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.